Thinking About Filing Chapter 13 Bankruptcy?
The automatic stay” is a powerful option under the chapter 13 bankruptcy rules! If you are considering filing a chapter 13 bankruptcy, then you’re probably looking for answers to a few simple questions like:
Do I qualify to file bankruptcy?
Does my spouse have to file?
Will filing for bankruptcy stop debt collectors from harassing me?
How soon can I file and how much will it cost?
If you’re like me, you probably can’t afford to pay attorney consultation fees just to get the answers you need.
That’s why this site is free!
Although this site will help you make an informed decision, it is always good to consult a bankruptcy attorney before making a final decision.
- If you have credit card debt or other debts and are unable to make the payments!
- If you are making minimum payments but your balance never seems to go down!
- If creditors and debt collectors are calling demanding payments!
- If debt collectors are demanding more money than you can afford!
- If you have a pending foreclosure, wage garnishment or other lawsuits!
Then visit Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to see if bankruptcy is right for you.